Saturday, March 13, 2021

CindyHarris


white girl CindyHarris

Little About Me: I’m the combination of the cute girl next door who makes your heart melt and the sexy woman who make your naughty dreams come true. I’m an angel, but remember the devil comes as everything you’ve ever wished for…. I’m a lover of food, nature, music, dance and a good wine enjoyed in 2. I’m sweet but I can get naughty when I want to (wink). Very sociable, honest and above all open-minded.

My Turn Ons: I love being kissed all over šŸ˜›

Turn offs: I hate to wake up alone šŸ™ ….

What Am I Willing To Do For Your Pleasure……

Hey guys my name is CindyHarris and I am 25 years old , I am a petite white girl and my hair is long and black, my eyes are brown. My tits are normal    If you want a woman who is willing to then I am your girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voyeur Villa

Join the #1 Voyeur House world wide from the privacy of homes that use webcams and hidden cams to bring you live sex cum check out Voyeur Villa Live