Monday, February 15, 2021

AdoraCruz


white girl AdoraCruz

Little About Me: I would describe myself as sensual, sincere, romantic, sensitive and passionate person. I have always enjoyed meeting new people. I try to brighten the day of everyone I meet. Do you want to get to know me?

My Turn Ons: I like to make people smile, the happiness of others makes me happy. After a hard day I like to relax reading a book or to go out for an ice cream with my friends. What do you do to relax? 🙂

Turn offs: I don`t like rude and unkind people, disrespect, and to be rushed in to do things.

What Am I Willing To Do For Your Pleasure……

Hey guys my name is AdoraCruz and I am 24 years old , I am a curvy white girl and my hair is long and black, my eyes are black. My tits are normal    If you want a woman who is willing to then I am your girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voyeur Villa

Join the #1 Voyeur House world wide from the privacy of homes that use webcams and hidden cams to bring you live sex cum check out Voyeur Villa Live