Saturday, December 26, 2020

DanelisKovalsky


white girl DanelisKovalsky

Little About Me: Hello! I m Dana! Welcome into my sweet and playful place! I can be a GOOD or a BAD girl depending on the mood; or maybe you’ll like both… i can get really kinky at time, but how kinky can you get me will depend on YOU!

My Turn Ons: I like a guy who knows how to make a woman feel unique , guys who can stimulate with their intelligence! good sense of humor and manners -what turns me on! I love Travel!

Turn offs: Tips and gifts after pvt.. I really appreciate them and it means alot to me) Like found a real connection ) Thank you!;)

What Am I Willing To Do For Your Pleasure……

Hey guys my name is DanelisKovalsky and I am 21 years old , I am a average white girl and my hair is shoulder length and blonde, my eyes are green. My tits are huge    If you want a woman who is willing to then I am your girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voyeur Villa

Join the #1 Voyeur House world wide from the privacy of homes that use webcams and hidden cams to bring you live sex cum check out Voyeur Villa Live