Saturday, July 25, 2020

PaulinaMore


latin girl PaulinaMore

Little About Me: Have a good time for leisure, I’m the girl who talks about everything ,. I like sports and healthy food. I love watching movies, romantic and if it is with a good company, the better. Come and meet a genuine girl, I would love to meet you too.

My Turn Ons: Dinner with a good wine, an afternoon with a good ice cream, details, like a sunflower, a good story to read, is what I like. I am tender and romantic girl. Good sex for me and my way of being, must be passionate, free and real.

Turn offs: I do not like the humiliation and impatient men with sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voyeur Villa

Join the #1 Voyeur House world wide from the privacy of homes that use webcams and hidden cams to bring you live sex cum check out Voyeur Villa Live