Sunday, June 28, 2020

VanessaOsry


white girl VanessaOsry

Little About Me: If love had a sound, it would be a moan. If love has a gesture, it would be biting your lips when you see your lover naked. Browsing the site without coming to me, is like having sugar free cookies.Don’t be afraid to try and open a cold shell as you’ll might end up with a precious pearl.

My Turn Ons: What turns me on the most is the natural way a man acts and speaks, having a nice conversation together, getting from a joke to a naughty spank, but letting me dominate the conversation. Foreplay? YES. But let me dominate you in bed, let me say what I wan

Turn offs: I really dislike pushy people.. You need to warm it up so it can work, right ? 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voyeur Villa

Join the #1 Voyeur House world wide from the privacy of homes that use webcams and hidden cams to bring you live sex cum check out Voyeur Villa Live