Sunday, June 7, 2020

AdaWels


latin girl AdaWels

Little About Me: I’m very sweet and dazzling girl whom loves men who knows how to treat a lady, Also many times I like to have control so be careful what you wish in my Private room cause I can surprise you

My Turn Ons: I like to meet new people online to chat and share our different cultures, thoughts and funny things, I love role games, I love Animals, Gore and explicit literature, I like to be dominante more than submissive but always open minded for everything with r

Turn offs: I dont like liar people, someone who doenst pay attention to his daily personal grooming, I dont like smoking, I don’t like excessive makeup, I dont like close minded people or someone who doesn’t respect another different thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voyeur Villa

Join the #1 Voyeur House world wide from the privacy of homes that use webcams and hidden cams to bring you live sex cum check out Voyeur Villa Live