Wednesday, September 4, 2019

EmilieThompson


latin girl EmilieThompson

Little About Me: Hey guys, im Emilie from Colombia, love my lil cat, her name is Shadow, DON’T LIKE rough people but love crazy people, smoke weed everyday and love it for have fun, i like go out with friends and eat italian food, love techno music and maybe 1 day learn poledance for give you a good and different show, come here cuz we have an appointment and my clothes are not Invited!! KISSES

My Turn Ons: I love th polite guys but naughty in the same time, a big turn on is the one in cam to cam show because i think is more real seeing how hard you get for me, that makes me go crazy. I love man who knows how treat a woman and make a girl laugh. You are ha

Turn offs: Depends on you and your actions, I dont like people who don’t have manners… If you want me naked from the first minute in pvt, I’ll let you know that you are waisting your time and mine. The rude guys will be always a big turn off for me, or hurrying me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voyeur Villa

Join the #1 Voyeur House world wide from the privacy of homes that use webcams and hidden cams to bring you live sex cum check out Voyeur Villa Live