Sunday, February 19, 2017

In The Spotlight: KristenHurst

http://ift.tt/2lyA3KG

 

My Identify: KristenHurst

Sex: feminine

Age: 20

Enthnicity: white

Construct:  athletic

Nation: RO

About me:  A real girl, who likes to be handled as one. Loving and compasionate, with actual emotions, I like to find what makes folks tick, and to study one thing from that. Within the by no means ending seek for true happiness.

What Turns Me On:  Nicely I like lengthy night time walks, underneath the moonlight. Midnight swims and the style of journey. I like a superb problem and thoughts video games :P, and function performs as effectively 😉

What Turns Me Off: i hate impolite males, and bathroom video games.

This the languages I converse:  english

My Look: lengthy nails, shaved, ,

“Take my lengthy   black hair and look me in my inexperienced eyes and suck on my regular tits and stick your  cock inside me!”

Cum Chat With KristenHurst On Live Nude Cams

 



from the nude cam fun blog
via Click Here For More In The Spotlight: KristenHurst If you enjoy this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voyeur Villa

Join the #1 Voyeur House world wide from the privacy of homes that use webcams and hidden cams to bring you live sex cum check out Voyeur Villa Live